Friday, November 27, 2015

Challenge #55 - Anything Goes + Digi


Challenge #55
Anything Goes + Digi
  1. You can create a - Layout, Card, Canvas, Mini Album, Mixed media,  "Off the Page creations.
  2. Must be newly created as of 27th of November 2015.
  3. Enter a Direct Link to your creations into the link tool, not to the main page of your blog. This makes it easy for the Design Team to find your creations to leave comments.
  4. You may enter each of our Challenges up to four times.
  5. MUST BE A FOLLOWER!!!!!
  6. If the entries on the Challenges does not meet the above requirements your entry will be disqualify!!
This Challenge is due Thursday 10th of December 2015, 23:55 PM European Time.
Please, be aware of the time zone differences - on the top left you will find the Date and Clock on the blog.

We would like to thank our Wonderful Sponsors
Our Sponsor for Challenge #55

Julie Spiri

Something about Julia

I am so delighted to sponsor this challenge. I absolutely love Art & Crafts! 

I have a bachelor's degree in Fine Arts. But my first drawing lessons were received from my father, he is a painter too.
For many years, I painted portraits, caricatures and child´s illustrations.
My hope is that you find in my shop graphics that make you smile and inspire you to create many things :)

Esty Shop

Challenge Blog

Facebook Fan Group

Julia Spiri on Pinterest

Julia Spiri on Google+

The Gorgeous Creations of the Design Team Ladies
Please, click on the Designers name to visit their blogs.

Tina DT
Link to this pretty Digi


Link to this pretty Digi


Ann DT
Link to this pretty Digi


Monika DT
Link to this pretty Digi


Link to this pretty Digi

This is my first digi, I have a lot to learn!!! 😊


Meet our Guest Designers for Challenge #55
Thank you for your Beautiful Creations Ladies!!


Nancy GD
Link to this pretty Digi


I am Nancy Soetaert, I live in Flanders, Belgium.
I am a working mom, 49 years old, married 27 years.
I like being creative: beading, flower arranging,.... but most of all card making.
I started my own blog end of December 2014 (www.creanancy.blogspot.be) and love blogging and all Challenges. I like making all kinds of cards in different styles, I love working with sketches, stamps.....
Thanks for the chance of being Guest Designer for Scrapping4funChallenges!


Link to this pretty Digi


I'm Lisbeth, born on May 24, 1970 and I am married with Dirk 20 years. We have two children.
Hanne 16 years and Koen 15 years. We are living in the beautiful province of Antwerp in the heart of the Kempen (Oostmalle). My daughter and I am much occupied with crafting ex, card making, as well as crafts. I started with 3D maps, but lately I do a lot of scrap.


Lia GD
Link to this pretty Digi


I am a text writer for more than 18 years for some Dutch craft magazines, called HobbyHandig, Cards & Scrap and Kadoosjes (look at the sidebar of my blog). I love card making in different styles and also making embroideries (on fabrics, but also on cards), cross stitching, etc. Sometimes I make some cards and gift boxes on demand which have been published in the craft magazines.
I am proud of this!!
http://liadesignandso.blogspot.com


Teresa GD
Link to this pretty Digi


Hi, my name is Teresa, I am a single parent to Tyler who is 19 and I live in Sittingbourne, Kent in the United Kingdom. I currently run a fresh food counter in my local super maker, but in my spare time I love to make cards.
I have been crafting on and off for many years, starting with knitting and cross stitch. After a back operation in 2013, I found myself with lots of spare time and decided to set up a blog to start showing my cards and I haven't looked back since.


We hope our designers have you inspired. We can't wait to see your creations and we hope that you will join and share them with us!!

Have fun!!
Be Happy Be Creative

Please remember to follow us!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Great cards from the DT and guests!
    Thanks for the chance being guestdesigner (my first time ever!)
    Hope alot of people will join this challenge!
    love, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nancy, thank you for you lovely comment and GD creations.
      For the first time you did a great job!
      Have a great weekend
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Bad Kitty, thank you for your lovely comment.
      Have a great weekend
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  3. Very beautiful creations! Amazing!
    Hugs, Julia Spiri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julia, thank you for Sponsoring this Challenges and you lovely comment.
      Have a great weekend
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the S4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team