Friday, September 18, 2015

Challenge #50 Spring/Autumn



Challenge #50 - Spring or Autumn
  1. You can create a - Layout, Card, Canvas, Mini Album, "Off the Page" creations.
  2. Must be newly created as of 18th of September 2015
  3. Enter a DIRECT LINK to your creations into the link tool, not to the main page of your blog. This makes it easy for the Design Team to find your creations to leave comments.
  4. You may enter each of your challenges up to four times.
  5. MUST BE A FOLLOWER!!!!!!!
  6. If the entire on the Challenges does not meet the above requirements your entry will be disqualify.
This Challenge is due Thursday 1st of October 2015, @ 23:55PM European Time.
Please, be aware of the time zone difference on the top left you will find the Date and Clock on the Blog.

We would like to thank our wonderful Sponsors

Our first SPONSOR for S4fChallenges 


Digistamps4Joy


Margy Sponsor $10 worth of digis for the winner of Challenge #50. 

The Gorgeous Creations of the Design Team Ladies.



Tina DT


Monika DT


Ann DT






The Gorgeous Creations of the Guest Designers.

Kerstin GD


I have been creating for many years now, always in search for new techniques
and yet unexplored territory in craftland.
My big passions are colours and structure. I'm a big Mixed Media Style fan
and love the things that are old and nobody wants anymore, because they have
a history! With scrapbooking I have
found one of "my" favourite genre - as it combines words and pictures,
thoughts and feelings, application of various innovative techniques and the
idea of telling stories . But I also like to
invent always new and so I will also often be good for a surprise!

Thank you very much for inviting me!
My Blogadress:
http://scrapdesigns77.blogspot.com/


Lia GD


I am a text writer for more than 18 years for some Dutch craft magazines, called HobbyHandig, Cards & Scrap and Kadoosjes (look at the sidebar of my blog). I love card making in different styles and also making embroideries (on fabrics, but also on cards), cross stitching, etc. Sometimes I make some cards and gift boxes on demand which have been published in the craft magazines.
I am proud of this!


Irena S - GD


Hallo! My name is Irena Stefanova. I live in Dobrich, Bulgaria with my lovely husband. I am a 3D designer, Sunday teacher and a happy grandma.  I make all kind of paper projects in my free-time. I started making cards last year. Now I enjoy crafting more than ever. 

Thank you Scrapping4funChallenges for having me as Guest Designer.  It is a big honor of me!



Bea GD

Hallo allemaal, ik ben Bea Specken, 65 jaar en al 41 jaar getrouwd met Gradus.
Wij hebben 2 dochters, een schoonzoon en 2 lieve kleinkinderen.
We wonen in een mooi dorp in Drenthe, nabij Assen.
Ik hou er van om creatief bezig te zijn, vroeger veel gelezen, genaaid en geborduurd.
De laatste jaren maak ik graag kaartjes en creaties.
Sinds 2011 heb ik een eigen blog, http://beacrejakaarten.blogspot.nl
Kom gerust eens langs om een kijkje op mijn blog te nemen.
Het DT team van Scrapping4funChallenges wil ik bij deze bedanken om gastdesigner van #50 te mogen zijn.
Hartelijke groetjes Bea.



Jana GD


Hi...my name is Jana, 41 year old and I live with my family in a small country – Slovenia. Slovenia extends between the Julian Alps and the Adriatic Sea.  I am married to a graphic designer and we have three beautiful children: son Andraz (14), daughter Katarina (11) and son Matija (7).  We love nature...mountains, sea, forest and animals.  And I love gardening.
My favorite thing is to create cards, but I am now playing with cards books. I love making cards with lots of layers and embellies.  On the cards is specialty the pocket with flower seeds. I started blogging in January 2014. My blogspot  Janinustvarjalnivrt.blogspot.com (Janin ustvarjalni vrt – Janes Creative Garden) is my virtual happy place to share some paper projects. This is my hobby and I playing with paper, dies, inks, stamps and other embbellies.  On the creative challenges I got some awards or I was TOP 3.
Thank you Rachelle and the Design Team for the invitation! I am so happy to be guest designer here at Scrapping 4 Fun and for this wonderful challenge.  

With love, Jana


Thank you Ladies!!

We hope our designers have you inspired. We can't wait to see your creations and we hope that you will join and share them with us!!

Have Fun!!
Happy Crafting!!

Please remember to follow us!!!!

15 comments:

  1. Thank you for a fun challenge and sharing your gorgeous inspirations with us. Am a new follower Karen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen, welcome and thank you for your lovely comment! I will visit your blog in a minute!
      Have a great weekend
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  2. Great inspiration! The projects are all lovely...thanks for another fun challenge!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherrie, thank you for your lovely comment.
      Have a great weekend
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  3. Fantastic projects from all!! Wow!! I love Jana's with that fantastic embossing and those leaves. Such a simple design and it is absolutely beautiful!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Susan, thank you for your lovely comment.
      Have a nice day, Jana

      Delete
    2. Dear Susan, thank you for your lovely comment.
      Have a nice day, Jana

      Delete
    3. Hi Susan, thank you for your lovely comment!
      Have a great weekend
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Hi Hazel, thank you for your lovely comment
      Have a great weekend
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  5. Wonderful inspiration from the DT members. Thank you so much for the great challenge! Mar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Margik, thank you for your lovely comment
      Have a great week
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  6. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you for your lovely comment.
      Have a great week
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the S4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team